Monday, February 19, 2007

I'm back. I think.

It's been a looooong time since I've posted. It's hard to keep writing when I don't think anyone cares. But, who knows, someone might. It can be therapeutic.

My company has recently sent out updated Employee handbooks that include their 'permission' for their employees to blog, as long as company secrets and politics stay out of the blog. Hmm. Sounds like a challenge.

A lot has happened since I last posted. My lovely wife has a new job. My beautiful son broke his femur over the summer and had a full body cast for a month. I've been promoted at my job (no politics or secrets here!) and will be promoted again, to department manager, again in the Spring. Denver has had some pretty mean blizzards the last few months. We might break a record for consecutive days of snow on the ground. The Broncos started a rookie quarterback the second half of the season. The Nuggets traded for AI and have the league's leading scorer in 'Melo and are still disappointing. The Avalanche will miss the playoffs in the first time in 11 years since they were the Nordiques, and the first time in the history in Denver. Oh, and W's approval rating is still plummeting and we are still losing in Iraq.

That's it for now. I'll be back.

No comments: