Thursday, May 10, 2007

+ HOW Conference


I will be going to Atlanta June 10-13 to attend the HOW Design Conference. It will be my first design-related conference, and will blog and upload photos, reporting on my days there.

Sometimes I feel like I've hit a creative wall, and, working for an in-house creative department, it's easy to do this, as you really have only one client, rather than many diverse accounts. However, it is never a dull moment, and as a new manager, it is a daily challenge (the good kind) to stay fresh and help your company take over the market share, and destroy all competition!

I'm looking forward to attending the classes (some creative, some management) to learn new ways of staying on the cutting edge, and I know it will do wonders for my creative juices.

Stay tuned as I prepare...

No comments: